Blue Rogues of Kunlun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the blue rogues of Kunlun. We pillage and plunder and rifle and loot~. Become one of us and join our guild.

3 posters

(My) perfect Start into DOMO

ProjektWaffel
    ProjektWaffel
    Pupu
    Pupu

(My) perfect Start into DOMO Empty (My) perfect Start into DOMO

Post by ProjektWaffel Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:33 pm

A little guild how to start “optimal” into DOMO when you start a new Account.

General Suggestions

• Put all your Attribute-Points (as Commoner) into POWER
    • USE the Combo
    • USE Vitamin-A-Pills (don’t sit down to rest – waste of time)
    • Check your Journal, some Quests got a “Quest-Way-Button” which makes finding your destination quite easy (also Automove).
      (My) perfect Start into DOMO Quest_10

Beginner’s Village (LvL 1-5)
    Complete the given Quests until your being send to Eversun City.

Summoning Pool
    Talk to the NPC’s. Get sure you’re getting all the free Stuff handed out.

Eversun City (Level 5-6)

• After you’re summoning to the City talk with the NPC “Eversun Guild” right in front of you.
    • Take the Quest (1) Eversun Guild Tour and complete it.
    • When you’re back at the NPC “Eversun Guild” take the Quest (3) Water Pollution Source.
    • Also take the Quest from the NPC “Mysterious Elder” (“(10) Abandoned Mortuary”) you will need it later to enter the Inn-Basement later on.
      Move to “Eversun North”.

Hint: You can use the “Quests-Way-Button” from the Abandoned Mortuary-Quest to start automoving to “Eversun North” (I know that the path-finding-system sucks pretty hard, but if gives you some extra time to fix your interface if you need to.

Eversun Nord (Level 6-10)

• Kill Baby Bow.Wow’s (Level 6-8)
    • Forest Kuku Papa (Level 8-10) (They drop the Items needed for the “Water Pollution Source”-Quest ; Collect at least 20 or 40 of them. They also drop Frogs, which are needed for the Team-Healer once you reach INN Basement)
    • Finnish the first part Quest “Abandoned Mortuary
    • Use Revival Point Portal Penny to return to Eversun City.

Eversun City (Job-Change-Time)
    Report the “(10) Abandoned Mortuary”-Quest to the NPC “Mysterious Elder”. You will be given another Quest. To finish it you need to talk with the “Master Exorcist”. You will be given the Quest “(12) Abandoned Mortuary” to go back to the Abandoned Mortuary (Eversun Nord) to slay some Zombies.

-Change your Job-

After changing your Job go to the NPC “Eversun Guild”. Give him the collected feathers to finish the Quest “Water Pollution Source

Hint: Don’t forget to split the feathers into 20 and 20, so you can finish the Quest two times (not sure if it makes any difference, but to get sure…)

Whats next?
    Slaying Zombies (Level 10-14~15) in Eversun North. Why? Good Exp, you will need to kill them for the Abandoned Mortuary-Quest and so to enter the INN-Basement and SCROLLS!
    You will need s lot of them for your Team AOE-Caster once your in INN Basement.

What Job your going to do? Plan Ahead!
    For some of the Job’s it’s recommended to change the Basic-Level-Guild above.

Blademaster / Fencer:

Musician:

Doctor:

Hunter:

Martial Artist:

Mercenary:

Shaman:

Thief:

Wizard:

Share your thoughts

Last edited by ProjektWaffel on Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:39 am; edited 6 times in total
    Sarkany
    Sarkany
    The Doctor Monopolizer
    The Doctor Monopolizer

Character sheet
    Race: Sylph
    Nickname/s: Saky, Draco

(My) perfect Start into DOMO Empty Re: (My) perfect Start into DOMO

Post by Sarkany Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:30 pm

Thank you. That's a very nice guide, merit a sticky.

I hope Dancer, Witch Doctor and Wizard will be available on launch. Wizard was needed for get the robes equip skill, it's a must for higher levels.
    ProjektWaffel
    ProjektWaffel
    Pupu
    Pupu

Post by ProjektWaffel Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:32 am

Especialy Dancer would be a great advantage since its another AOE-Caster who is able so in the early Levels....
    Otherwise, theirs only this Wizzard, that seems to prefer Scrolls as a Meal 6 times a day, 365 Days a year....
    And if something rare at the beginning, it is resources...
    Michiyo
    Michiyo
    Black Moon Alchemist
    Black Moon Alchemist

Character sheet
    Nickname/s: Michi, Mio

Post by Michiyo Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:05 pm

Wow, good job. Thank you very much for this Smile.
    It's a shame that not every job will be available at the beginning. The GMs already said they'd be added a short time after launch. Dancer is one of the jobs not available, so Wizard really will be the only early AOE job at the beginning :<.

We're planning to do ALL the quests and personally I want to get the Bully Beater title. Yes, I have to kill 100 monsters for the Eversun Guide each, but...I still want to do it. Even if it's a chore. My commoner needs to be leveled either way for a higher Alchemy level.
    Sarkany
    Sarkany
    The Doctor Monopolizer
    The Doctor Monopolizer

Character sheet
    Nickname/s: Saky, Draco

Post by Sarkany Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:53 pm

Also the Bully Beater title give the same amount of HP bonus as the Darkdale Destroyer title.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:14 pm