Blue Rogues of Kunlun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the blue rogues of Kunlun. We pillage and plunder and rifle and loot~. Become one of us and join our guild.

2 posters

Guild Events

Michiyo
    Michiyo
    Black Moon Alchemist
    Black Moon Alchemist

Character sheet
    Race: Sylph
    Nickname/s: Michi, Mio

Guild Events Empty Guild Events

Post by Michiyo Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:27 pm

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to let you know, that once Open Beta starts, we have established our guild and I have set a firm foot in the game we will prepare several events for you.

Guild Fame Event
    We will set a period of time - about a week - and whoever manages to accumulate the most guild fame will win a prize. Depending on how many members we have at that time, there will also be a 2nd and 3rd prize.

Hide and Seek
    Everyone should know this Very Happy. There will be one character that hides - either me, my alt or one of the elders. We will give out a hint to where he/she is hiding and you will have to go look for them. After a certain amount of time if nobody was able to find them, we will give out more hints. First to find the char in hiding wins a prize.

Scavenger Hunt
    We will prepare a list of items that you will have to bring. These might include enemy drops, mats and perhaps low level weapons or armor pieces. The first one to complete the list and bring us the items will win a prize.

The prizes will be from the item mall and include costumes, (vanity) pets, pet token, badges, hairdyes and other useful consumables.

If there are any other events you'd like to participate in, feel free to make suggestions and I may add it to the list All Right

AndoBaras
    AndoBaras
    Mushroom Fiend
    Mushroom Fiend

Character sheet
    Race: Human
    Nickname/s: Ando

Guild Events Empty Re: Guild Events

Post by AndoBaras Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:29 pm

Sounds good! Smile

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:26 am