Blue Rogues of Kunlun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the blue rogues of Kunlun. We pillage and plunder and rifle and loot~. Become one of us and join our guild.

United Rogues Force

Michiyo
    Michiyo
    Black Moon Alchemist
    Black Moon Alchemist

Character sheet
    Race: Sylph
    Nickname/s: Michi, Mio

United Rogues Force Empty United Rogues Force

Post by Michiyo

Dear members,

today we will introduce you to the U.R.F- - United Rogues Force.
    We of the U.R.F. made ridding the world of unrighteousness and crime our business.

United Rogues Force 00000410

For example we track down bandits and other outlaws. They all will face their judgement. Monsters are no exception. The same rules and laws apply to every living creature.

So to all of you out there, who made breaking the rules and laws your everyday business: we're onto you. We will find you and hunt you down. Make sure you sleep with one eye open. Never let your guard down or you will regret it. You should not have acted against the law to begin with. We all make mistakes, but this is going to be your last.

Spoiler:

That said I wish you all a merry day. Stay safe an report any outlaws to us immediately. We will take care of them.

- The Commander

P.S.: We are recruiting young and enthusiastic rookies to follow on our path of righteousness. However, you will have to take a trial to prove your worth. We cannot allow anyone in our midst, who will drag us down. You will also have to provide the clothes yourself.
    Good luck!
    Share this post on: reddit

Sarkany

Post Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:57 pm by Sarkany

Lulu wrote:Bounty hunting is illegal on our turf.
    Just to clarify, mine is an exception.
    Anonymous

Post Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:43 am by Guest

Curiously, I was thinking that U.R.F- - United Rogues Force - were a Mafia system with no mercy, but I was wrong, it's the opposite!

Long Life to the Mafia United Rogues Force!!! Long Life!!!

I think I can't enter U.R.F. or well, you can use me as fodder, like a spy ò-ób.

Looking for the outfit, would the costume suit me? Is military pink suit available? Blush
    Sarkany

Post Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:26 pm by Sarkany

Naddy wrote:Is military pink suit available? Blush
    Oh hell, I hope not. Gosh
    Michiyo

Post Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:29 pm by Michiyo

I agree with Saky. Also pink is gay (no offense xD), we're not gay, so we will only accept members in MANLY COLORS like GREEN and BLUE or BLACK.
    Sarkany

Post Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:33 pm by Sarkany

And maybe BLOOD RED.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:26 am